- Polkadot.js API v2.7.1 release.
- Polkadot.js app UI v0.67.1 release.
- Update to libp2p v0.30.0.
- Hydra is a query node for Substrate-based blockchains.
- Implement: Chain extension feature on the Environment trait.
- Connect to different validators on different leaves.
- Ledger error: Unable to reset the device.
- More Extensible Multiaddress Format.
- #12 Moves claims is ongoing.
- #37 Adding DOT to Ramp’s SDK and enabling frictionless on-ramping across multiple dapps and wallets is proposed has passed and executed.
- #39 The operating expenses of SUBSCAN (Polkadot network) from December 2020 to February 2021 has passed and executed.
- #40 Patract Hub’s treasury proposal for Redspot v0.3 has passed and executed.
- #41 Cancellation of Proposal 8 has passed and executed.
- #7 Increase the number of Validators to 599.
- #2 Set the new runtime code.
- #4 Increse the number of Validators to 299.
- #5 Increase the number of Validators to 399.
- #6 Increase the number of Validators to 499.
- #8 Increase the number of Validators to 259.
- #41 Cancellation of Proposal 8.
- #10 Send a call through an indexed pseudonym of the sender.
- #22 The operating expenses of SUBSCAN (Polkadot network) from December 2020 to February 2021 is a treasury proposal.
- #41 Cancellation of Proposal 8.
- #93 A council proposal to gradually increase the number of validators.
- Bounty Proposal: Native Kusama support in Rotkin
- Revert broken runtime updates.
- Moonbeam Network Upgrades Account Structure to Match Ethereum.
Dates of Note
- November 24, 15:36 UTC: Start of new staking era.
- November 25, 10:45 UTC: Election of new council candidates.
- November 26, 15:00 UTC: Parity & Friends: Substrate Lite and Subsocial.
- December 3, 14:00 UTC Polkadot Decoded: The Polkadot Community Conference.
- December 5, 10:44 UTC: Start of next spending period via Treasury.
- December 5, 19:39 UTC: Voting ends on council motion 37.
- December 9, 19:39 UTC: Voting ends on council motion 37.
- January 6, 10:44 UTC: Potential dispatch of referendum 12 (if passed) via Democracy.
- Q1 20201: Bitcoin is coming to Polkadot (PolkaBTC).
Top Youtube Videos of the Week
Top Reddit Posts of the Week
- Founders of Web 3: Betting Against Blockchain Maximalism, with Dr. Gavin Wood of Polkadot on Apple Podcasts.
- Polkastarter Partners With Shyft Network To Launch a Global Whitelisting Solution For Token Swaps and Enable Compliant Liquidity Pools.
- StaFi is a DeFi protocol which unlocks liquidity of staked assets, by letting users stake PoS tokens through StaFi’s Staking Contracts and receive rTokens (reward-Token) in return.
Upcoming Token & Paracahin Launches
Have token or parachain launch updates? Please contact us for screening.
- Binance requesting the US-based users to withdraw funds in 90 days.
- PayPal’s crypto trading goes live in the US.
- China’s Crypto Miners Struggle to Pay Power Bills as Regulators Clamp Down on OTC Desks.
- South Korean Crypto Firms Must Disclose Users’ Identities Under Planned Law Change.
- Russia’s Gazprombank debuts Bitcoin trading in Switzerland.
- Funding your Web3 project in the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Polkadot Substrate Career Training Camp and Settle China Blockchain Center · Hangzhou.
Other Crypto Related News
- Ethereum 2.0: Deposit Contract close to 50% with 235,168 ETH.
- Important updates to Cardano coming soon shared by founder Charles hoskinson.
Please Support Us By Nominating Our Polkadot Validator: Polkadot Weekly
- Front End Engineer: Help build the trustless Bitcoin <> Polkadot bridge with Interlay.
- Dev Ops Engineer: Help build the trustless Bitcoin <> Polkadot bridge with Interlay.
- Phala Network is looking for Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Bangladesh translators.
- Technical Grants Evaluator.
- Technical Education – Entry Level.
- Technical Education – Internship.