- Polkadot v0.8.26 released.
- Rococo V1 testnet is coming soon.
- Decouple transaction payment and currency.
- contracts: Rework contracts_call RPC.
- Adder collator improvements.
- add synesthesia network.
- How to calculate proper weight when one extrinsic relies on existing storage.
- #10 Exactly as transfer, except the origin must be root and the source account may be specified (currently failing votes).
- #33 Patract Hub’s treasury proposal for Elara v0.2 has passed.
- #34 OpenSquare’s treasury proposal for a knowledge tip authoring tool has passed.
- #35 Polkascan operating expenses is ongoing.
- #7 Increase the number of Validators to 599.
- #2 Set the new runtime code.
- #4 Increse the number of Validators to 299.
- #5 Increase the number of Validators to 399.
- #6 Increase the number of Validators to 499.
- #8 Increase the number of Validators to 259.
- #10 Send a call through an indexed pseudonym of the sender.
- #17 OpenSquare’s treasury proposal for a knowledge tip authoring tool (Treasuy Proposal).
- #36 LocalCoinSwap Treasury Proposal – Python Substrate libraries upgrade & Polkadot integration.
- #37 Adding DOT to Ramp’s SDK and enabling frictionless on-ramping across multiple dapps and wallets.
- #22 The operating expenses of SUBSCAN (Polkadot network) from December 2020 to February 2021 is a treasury proposal.
- #36 LocalCoinSwap Treasury Proposal – Python Substrate libraries upgrade & Polkadot integration is proposed.
- #37 Adding DOT to Ramp’s SDK and enabling frictionless on-ramping across multiple dapps and wallets is proposed.
- #91 redenomination of KSM has failed.
- #92 Upgrade of Kusama Runtime to v2026 is ongoing.
- #236 PolkadotAssetJS an NFT interface for developers and artists is a treasury proposal.
- Ongoing discussion for validator commission settings.
- The final Treasury-sponsored film on Kusama by Miguel Marques, “The Third Generation” has released.
Dates of Note
- November 11, 6:12 UTC: Voting ends for referendum 10.
- November 11, 6:12 UTC: Start of the next referendum voting period.
- November 11, 6:12 UTC: Start of next spending period.
- November 11, 6:12 UTC: Election of new council candidates.
- November 12, 19:06 UTC: Voting ends on council motion 36.
- November 12, 19:39 UTC: Voting ends on council motion 37.
- December 3, 14:00 UTC Polkadot Decoded: The Polkadot Community Conference.
- December 8 5:44 UTC: Potential dispatch of referendum 10 (if passed).
- Q1 20201: Bitcoin is coming to Polkadot (PolkaBTC).
Top Youtube Videos of the Week
- HOT DOT NEWS #4 | Polkadot | Kusama | Bifrost | PromoTeam | Web3f Grants 7 |.
Top Reddit Posts of the Week
- What Makes Polkastarter Token ($POLS) A Utility Token.
- Equilibrium is launching its core business logic on Polkadot on the testnet!
Upcoming Token & Paracahin Launches
Have token or parachain launch updates? Please contact us for screening.
- US seizes $1bn in bitcoin linked to Silk Road site.
- Canada Tax Collector Seeks to Force Crypto Exchange Coinsquare to Fork Over Client Records.
- Brazilian gov’t gets help from US Justice Department to seize $24M in crypto.
- Gitcoin Virtual Hackathon: Hello World! by Polkadot (Ends Nov. 12).
- Adding Pallets to Substrate Node Template.
Other Crypto Related News
- Vitalik Buterin Sends $1.4M of Ether in Preparation for Ethereum 2.0 Staking.
- Ripple Opens Dubai HQ as Blockchain Firm Mulls Leaving US.
- Binance Recovers $344K From Scam DeFi Project Launched on Its Platform.
- US Election Results Written on Ethereum and EOS Blockchains.
Please Support Us By Nominating Our Polkadot Validator: Polkadot Weekly
- Front End Engineer: Help build the trustless Bitcoin <> Polkadot bridge with Interlay.
- Dev Ops Engineer: Help build the trustless Bitcoin <> Polkadot bridge with Interlay.
- Phala Network is looking for Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Bangladesh translators.
- Technical Grants Evaluator.
- Technical Education – Entry Level.
- Technical Education – Internship.